Monday, April 23, 2012

If They Can Do It, I Can Do It Too!

So...my mom, my sister, and I decided that we should tackle the world of blogging!  We are all teachers {me (Ashley)-1st grade, my mom (Debbie)-1st grade, and my sister (Allison)- pre-k}. We have been following many great blogs over the years and we decided to take the great leap of faith and try it out for ourselves.  I, personally, love the way that visiting other teachers' blogs challenges me (and being the competitive person that I am) I hope that we can do the same thing for you!

Right now we are right smack dab in the end-of-the-school-year craziness.  Between field trips, animal projects, an Author's Tea, and...oh yeah...assessments, it seems like a crazy time to try and start this up.  Oh well, go big or go home, right?!  We are all worn out, but the end is in sight.  Thanks for stopping by...swing by again later for some end-of-the-school-year freebies!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read all that you girls have to offer. I especially can't wait for the end of the year freebies!! Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash, I am so proud of you! You are a wonderful teacher! We are lucky that you are so willing to share your ideas and creativity!

    ReplyDelete