Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Just Sayin'

So...I needed a fun little art project to do with my kids last week. My mom suggested making a mural/countdown til the end of the year and this is what we did.  Cute, right?!  My kids get super excited about tearing off the number each day...and since it is displayed in the hall, several other classes have joined in on the fun.  My mom's class made one also.  Their mural says "School's out for summer in __ days!"

We have also added a some cute little end of the year certificates to our TpT store.  There are 25 different certificates that all correspond to different types of candy (this way you can present each child with a certificate and a bag of candy).  Super cute and easy!  Click on the picture to see more examples or to download.


Have fun during your last few days!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea for the end of school! I also love the math flowers on one of your previous blogs! I teach 2nd grade. I am now a follower.

    Teresa

    2nd Grade Pig Pen

    ReplyDelete